Feb 16, 2019
Title: Procurement Manager
Company: CPG Company
Location: New York, NY
This role will be manage the purchasing process - controlling
quantity, quality, sourcing and timing to ensure the best possible total cost for all brands.
• Support all brands globally in all procurement, MRP and MPS activities (market intelligence, sourcing strategy, bidding process, contracting process, supplier management, materials planning and production scheduling with 3rd party contract manufacturers)
• Deliver Cost savings and Cost avoidance recommendations & best practices for MRP, MSP and purchasing
• Collaborate and share best practices across all Brands (through forums, workshops, regular multibrands collaboration meetings, etc.)
• Develop, maintain and publish procurement tools, processes and vendors terms and conditions
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required.
• 5+ years professional experience in the Procurement and planning functions,
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills required.
• Demonstrated experience with developing and implementing successful cost saving
• Experience collaborating with internal and external resources to develop sourcing and
negotiation strategies that meet established goals and timelines.
• Experience in continuous improvement with demonstrated performance of achieving
significant year over year savings, inventory reduction and process improvements.
• Experience in preparing and presenting reports and briefings to Executive Management.
• Intermediate / advanced skills in MS-Office tools required (particularly with Excel charting, data sorting, filtering, pivot-tables, look-up, etc.)
• Experience or exposure working with contract negotiations preferred (IP, Confidentiality, and Liabilities)
• Experience with ERP systems
New York, NY, USA