Jun 13, 2018
Our client is looking for a senior SAP Security Project Manager for a 1 year contract in Montreal.
Start date: Monday, June 4, 2018 End date: Friday, May 31, 2019 Role description:
Strategy & Planning
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
• Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
• Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
• Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using MS Project in a PPM
• Track project milestones and deliverables.
• Conduct project post mortem and update lesson learns records Acquisition & Deployment
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
• Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
• Negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel
• Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle. Operational Management
• Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
• Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
• Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project. Mandatory skills:
Minimum 7-10 years’ experience in Project Management.
Must be PMP certified.
Experience managing security, GRC and Operation projects.
Intermediate to expert skill with MS project & MS Powerpoint.
Soft skills : good communication skills, ambiguity / and complexity environment
Must have Work Authorization for Canada.
The Addmore Group is the premier provider of SAP related resources in Canada. Since 1992, Addmore has been solely focused on providing the right SAP resources to our clients.
Montreal, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656, USA