In this early career level role, the Project Management Specialist ensures customer success byfocusing both on reactive support and pro-active services to enable our customers to successfully deploy their Forcepoint solution set. The Project Management Specialist is the liaison between the deployment team and the other Forcepoint internal teams. During deployment, the Project Management Specialist owns the relationship with the deployment team and shares responsibility for their success. They also serve as an advisor to customers during deployment by leveraging a combination of technical consulting and project management skills.
* Diligently does the on-boarding of new implementation projects as defined by the Services playbook.
* Builds and grows relationships with both Technical staff and Sr. Management from the customer team.
* Collaborates with Product Mgmt team in Forcepoint to communicate product improvements identified during deployment activities.
* Conducts at a minimum a weekly call with each of their accounts to understand deployment status and risks.
* Performs a monthly review deployment status with Sr. Project Mgmt.
* Owns, drives and tracks deployment team escalations with engineering and Tech Support
* Contributes to the KB based on deployment lessons learned and unique issues experienced for any of their deployments.
* Shares knowledge with other Services Project Managers to help improve their technical/customer mgmt knowledge.
* Works on staying current on both the technology and product fronts.
* Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
Education and Experience
* At least 2 years in technical product support or information systems environment supporting business-to-business customers.
* Must have experience working directly with Customer Support supporting Business customers.
* Demonstrated experience in a technical customer support environment.
* Ability to troubleshoot technical issues at a high level to determine appropriate path to resolution.
* Strong personal drive for ensuring customer success with a proactive focus.
* Strong background in a dynamic, problem solving, customer service environment.
* Flexibility, integrity and creative problem-solving skills.
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects under tight deadlines with a can-do attitude.
* Ability to articulate technical issues in a meaningful way to both team and executive level management.
* Must be capable of dealing confidently and professionally at the executive level with Customers.
* Must be a team player and build good working relationships across all functions.
* Project Management skills are required.
Posted by StartWire