At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Join our Mobile team…intelligent systems now ready for the road. We are passionate about developing intelligent interfaces that enable people to talk to their cars, phones, devices, and other smart "things".
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Join our Imaging team…greater document flexibility for more personal productivity. We are passionate about designing and building secure technology that empowers companies to gain control of their document management processes and ensure their proprietary and customer information is protected.
The Project Manager is responsible for evaluating, planning and executing projects at client healthcare organizations according to predetermined timelines and goals. Managing project contacts, reporting to the Project Sponsor and the Director of Project Management, and ensuring quality control throughout project life cycles are central to this position.
* Organize, plan, and manage project development from initiation to closure; including schedules, budgets, deliverables, and other resources.
* Communicate internally and outside the organization; represent the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
* Manage project risks and resolve any issues in a timely manner.
* Determine how results will be measured and complete a post-project evaluation to determine how well results were achieved.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 7+ years
* A university degree or college diploma in business or a related field is required.
* PMP or other project management certification is a plus.
* Certification or credentialed in Epic is preferred.
* 3-5 years work experience in project management, preferably in healthcare.
* Familiarity with Dragon and Epic Software is preferred.
* Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Gantt charts, email, etc.
* Outstanding skills in Customer Service.
* Excellent organization and planning skills.
* Strong communication, problem solving, and analytical skills.
* Possess the ability to effectively communicate with all project participants including senior management and executive leaders.
* Strong work ethic and flexible schedule, able to rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
* Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
* Willingness to travel as needed for on-site client projects.
* Good communication, excellent verbal skills, comfortable working with individuals and in group settings. Familiarity with Dragon and Epic Software is preferred, Certification or credentialed in Epic is preferred.
Education: A university degree or college diploma in business or a related field is required.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call - Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Posted by StartWire