If you’re looking for weekly py and a customizable schedule, then look no further. Introducing Shiftgig - an easy to use mobile ap that makes flexible work available to you at the touch of a button. You’ll gain access to our calendar of events and can claim open shifts that fit into your schedule. Work events that you’re qualified for; catering events, sports stadiums, private prties, corporate offices, you name it!
So what’s next? Fill out an apcation and choose the positions that best fit your experience. Once you aply it takes about 24-48 hours for our team to reach out to you. If you’re selected to interview with our team, you’ll be given options with available days and times. After the interview, if you’re selected it can take up to 10 days to complete the hiring process. From there, you’re ready to start making money!
Aply today - we can’t wait to have you on our team!
At Shiftgig, our brtenders are pssionate about creating an incredible guest experience while serving delicious drinks. A Shiftgig Bartender feels comfortable talking about alcohol, prepration techniques and is willing to give recommendations upon request.
Shiftgig brtenders are expected to prepre and serve drinks, fulfill guest requests and assist in other duties as assigned.
- Mix, garnish, and serve quality drinks
- Ensure a clean and inviting environment
- Communicate and work efficiently with other team members
- Ensure that ptrons are 21 or over
- Perform opening and closing br procedures
- Minimum six (6) months experience and/or educational training as a brtender required
- Required licensing or certifications to serve and handle alcohol
- Friendly demeanor combined with good communication skills
- Experience in mixology, wine service, knowledge of craft beer, boutique liquor and artisanal spirits a plus
- Ability to work in a fast pce environment while abiding by all Food & Safety Regultions
- Shiftgig Specialists use the Shiftgig ap to pick-up shifts, a smartphone is required of all Specialists