Bishop and Co. is seeking qualified candidates for a Payroll Specialist opportunity. Payroll Specialist #16308 Duties:
- Performing daily payroll department operations.
- Auditing/reconciling personnel actions and payroll documents for 600 employees.
- Understanding all aspects of payroll in regards to laws and regulations.
- Processing correct calculations and compliance.
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting (W-2, W-2c, etc.
- Research and email clients of file issues.
Other job details:
- Must have 4 + years of experience in payroll or a BS/BA degree.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multi-tasks with high level of organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Skills in operating office automation systems and computer programs.
- Strong PC skills including MS Word.
- Working knowledge of Ceridian HPW preferred.
- Must able to work in tight deadlines with flexibility.
- Decision-making, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong work ethic and team player.
- Working Hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
How to apply:
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing . We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***
Location: Honolulu, HI