A large equipment supply company is seeking a Warehouse Associate to drive a box truck to make local deliveries and perform general warehouse duties. There will be times when you will be driving all day, and then other times, when you will be working in the warehouse all day. This is an immediate, full-time opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Load and unload trucks
- Receive, put away, and maintain inventory
- Pick, pack, and ship products
- Will drive an automatic truck to make deliveries
- Operate a forklift to move materials around the warehouse
- Use computer to ship packages
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and a clean record
- Must have experience operating a forklift
- Must have strong customer service and computer skills
- Must be able to handle physical workload and lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly
- Must be deadline and detail oriented
- Must be able to pass a physical and obtain a Medical Examiner’s Certificate
- Must be flexible to perform other duties in the shop
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
- UPS experience is a plus
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to email@example.com.