This manufacturing company is seeking a Lead Robotic Technical Support for their Welding Department. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Support the operation of eight robot cells
- Perform Mig Weld on fixtures
- Assist the Technical Service Manager in data collection to support continuous weld fixtures
- Read blueprints, AWS Welding Symbols, and GDT
- Utilize Microsoft Excel
- Must have experience in Robotic and Mig Welding
- Must be proficient with Robot Cells and job activity
- Must be able to read blueprints and AWS Welding Symbols
- Must have basic knowledge of GDT, machining, and automation
- Must be proficient with Excel
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.