WalkerHealthcare, an industry leader in the placement of Nursing and Allied Health professionals nationwide has an immediate need for a talented Travel RN – Operating Room (Circulator)
for a 13-week
assignment!Travel RN – Operating Room (Circulator)
to possess the following experience:
- Minimum of 2 yrs. experience as an Operating Room RN
- Moderate sedation and PACU experience highly preferred.
- Experience using an EMR system (MEDITECH preferred)
Required Degree, Licensure, and Certifications:
- Current Alaska RN License strongly preferred (RN, BSN, MSN)
- BLS for Healthcare Provider CPR or CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer certification
- Certified Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) by the American Heart Association
- Circulating RN who will be responsible for the delivery of care in the Peri-operative setting through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementing and evaluation of care for pediatric, adolescent, adult and older adults
- The Circulating RN coordinates with the surgeon, anesthesiologist, pre and post-operative nurses, and surgical tech while maintaining standards of professional nursing
- May be asked to train other nurses
- $1500 Bonus Available
Shift / Schedule:
Benefits and Incentives:Our employees receive amazing company provided benefits and incentives including:(certain eligibility rules apply)
- Varied, but typically are from M-F 8a-5p or;
- Three 12 hr. shifts beginning at either 7a or 7p
- Call may be required for night shifts
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Generous Housing Allowance
- Company Provided Liability Insurance
- Licensure and Certification Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Candidate Referral Bonuses
- Completion Bonuses
- Loyalty Bonuses
WalkerHealthcare is the preeminent Clinical Staffing firm in the United States. Our Clinical and Allied Health professionals deliver exceptional patient care, exceeding the expectations of the hospitals and healthcare facilities we serve. Our commitment is unwavering, going well beyond what is expected, ensuring successful outcomes for our Client partners and their patients.
Whether you are seeking assignments in nursing or allied health, WalkerHealthcare is well positioned to provide an abundance of attractive, high-paying assignments to choose from.
Contact our Recruiting Team today to learn more about the WalkerHealthcare difference!