Sep 14, 2018
Bishop & Company, Inc.
Honolulu, HI, USA
The internal audit senior’ s primary responsibility is the performance of operational, financial or compliance audits; including planning, overseeing, fieldwork/testing and wrap up of each audit. The wrap of each audit includes the drafting of audit reports (findings and recommendations) and presentation of the draft report to the Bank’ s management. The senior’ s responsibility also includes providing guidance and review of the Bank’ s internal audit staff work papers prior to submission to the Internal Audit Manager. In addition, the internal audit senior may be assigned to assist with other internal audits or projects as needed. The internal audit senior will assist with the SOX testing. The internal audit senior will also provide input on the performance evaluation of the internal audit staff.
Seniors are also expected to provide input to the risk assessment process based on knowledge and information gathered from the audits completed.
· Bachelor’ s Degree from an accredited 4 year university in Accounting or related field required.
· 3+ years audit experience with a Big Four accounting firm, or 5+ years of experience in the financial services industry of which at least one year has been in a senior/supervisory position.
· Excellent analytical skills.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficient in the use of the PC and MS Office applications.
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing . We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***