Sep 14, 2018
Bishop & Company, Inc.
Honolulu, HI, USA
REQUIREMENTS for DBA/Systems Administrator
• Bachelor’ s degree in engineering, computer science, math, information sciences or related field; or equivalent experience. Master’ s degree preferred.
• 2 years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server in a DBA capacity, SSIS, and SSRS; or equivalent experience.
• 2 years of experience with Microsoft Windows Server and IIS administration; or equivalent experience.
• Experience with Hyper-V, PowerShell preferred.
• Experience with database tuning and optimization preferred.
• Experience with software configuration management preferred.
• Experience in the usage of healthcare data preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment with multiple concurrent projects/tasks.
• Highly motivated self-starter having a strong sense of ownership and committed to achieving results.
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing . We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***