Akraya is looking for a " Data Analyst (Medical Device)"
for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Surbhi at 408-512-2359. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.Primary Skills: Data analytics, Transact SQL, Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, Tableau and Medical Device Industry experienceDuration: 12+ MonthsTax Term: W2 onlySkill/Job Requirements:
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Surbhi at: 408-512-2359About Akraya
- Education: Bachelor’ s Degree - Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or equivalent preferred
- Experience: 2 + years of data analytics experience in the medical device industry
- Programming skills and experience, especially for data exploration and presentation to management and other users of data, a must.
- Significant experience with Microsoft SQL and SQL Server Management Studio or equivalent
- Knowledge of the business of medical device development and manufacture.
- Excellent writing skills and documentation skills that enable analyses to be reliably reproduced using the same data years later.
- Experience and capability using visualization software such as Tableau.
- Ability to work in teams, great work ethic and an enthusiasm for problem solving and data analysis.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.