Nov 08, 2018
Chandler, AZ, USA
Akraya is looking for a Database Administrator for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Naresh Pardeshi at 408-512-2355.
If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: MS SQL, Data modeling, SQL Server, In-memory OLTP (In-Memory Optimization) , Supply Chain data.
Duration: Short Term Contract
Contract Type: W2 Only
In search of a self-motivated, information technology professional to join the team. This person will be responsible for analyzing, developing and implementing data models and conducting performance assessements for development, test and production environments.
Must have strong experience with MS SQL and complete understanding and experience with the data modeler role and data admin role.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work with Architects and Developers to fully understand the business requirements and translate them into Conceptual, Logical and Physical models
• Leads design reviews of data deliverables such as models, data flows, and data quality assessments
• Partner with development team to communicate the business rules, data models and ensure test cases target the quality and integrity of the data model
• Transform logical data models into physical database designs while optimizing the performance and maintainability of the physical database
• Perform data analysis, discovery, profiling and identify cause of data issues and work with broader team to resolve
Education, Work Experience & Knowledge:
• Minimum 8 years of experience in applying data management principles and industry standards to design, build and maintain complex data model assets in Transactional/Operational, ODS, Data Warehouse and Data Mart applications
• Analyzes and translates business requirements into conceptual, logical and physical data models
• Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server and developing in T-SQL
• Education – Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• SQL Server 2016/2017 administration and development to include:
• In-memory OLTP (In-Memory Optimization)
• Indexing strategies
• Demonstrated experience in conducting performance assessements and tuning in MS SQL Server
• Knowledge/experience working with Supply Chain data
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Naresh at 408-512-2355
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.