Dec 06, 2018
Full Stack Software Engineer (C#/.NET)
Edgelink is looking for an experienced Software Engineer for our client head quartered in downtown Denver. They are Colorado success story and just moved into a beautifully remodeled office in LoDo. They are expanding their R&D team smartly. They have been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies for 3 years in a row building software that solves “ real” business problems. Their current client list is a who’ s who of the Fortune 500 companies.
This is a group of very smart people who work in small Agile teams. They are building a business application that also has a consumer facing component. They are making money and are tracking to have one of their most profitable years ever. This person will be working on a team of very smart people with a proven manager who empowers his team to take chances and try something new.
What you will be doing:
- Developing, enhancing and maintaining new and existing client facing applications
- Developing RESTful Services and web applications
- Could integration with AWS
- Building and refining your MS stack skills
- Assisting with application tuning and maintenance
What you need:
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of professional development experience
- In-depth understanding of C#, .NET and OO concepts
- RESTful services and web API.
- Strong SQL
- Cloud, AWS or Azure
- Ability to work in a collaborative team oriented AGILE environment
- Passion for developing with Microsoft technologies and growing your skill set.