Offer Accept has partnered with a reputable full-service real estate company in the Miami area who is seeking a Senior Purchasing Agent who has direct experience in the construction industry. The Purchasing agent is responsible for bidding and buyout of new multifamily construction projects throughout the south Florida area. Job Responsibilities
- Bidding and buyout of assigned projects
- Preparation of bid comparison sheets for management review
- Subcontractor and vendor negotiations
- Preparation of contract documents including detailed scopes and schedule of values.
- Sourcing new prospective subcontractors and suppliers.
- Bachelors degree in construction management degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience as an estimator working for a general contractor in construction industry dealing with bidding, buyout and subcontract administration.
- Knowledge of multifamily residential industry is a plus
- Experience with writing detailed scopes of work and preparation of subcontract documents
- Strong plan reading skills
- Must be well versed in subcontractor bidding and buyout
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Quickbooks and Procore softwares
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess excellent time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, while planning and executing timely, effectively, efficiently and accurately