Dec 06, 2018
Houston, TX, USA
Permian IO Change ManagerKey Accountabilities
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
- Shapes and drives a project from initiation stage to project close.
- Ensures that project vision and goals are clearly defined and that key stakeholders are identified and on-boarded.
- Manages project scope.
- Defines the project plan, roles and responsibilities and communications plan.
- Leads the project methodology, ensuring that templates and work instructions are clear for all project phases and deliverables.
- Creates and maintains the project plan.
- Drives to ensure that issues and risks are actioned and mitigated in a timely manner.
- Manages multiple stakeholders across multiple business and technical groups.
- Possesses the ability to ramp-up quickly.
- Creates status reports for management stakeholders.
- Typically 10-15 years of experience.
- Provides oversight to professional and/or lead staff.
- Responsibilities may include several technical/functional areas.
- Resolves complex problems.
- Provides input to development of technical/functional strategies and ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives.
- Decisions are guided by functional objectives.
- Expertise in leading change in complex organization (both Field and Office based change deployment)
- Experienced in coordinating, managing OCM for large Operations Program
- Strong in presentation development, user interface (UID) and template/layout design
- Strong in communication – verbal and written
- Strong in training development, coordination and managing training/workshop sessions
- Data and Analytics background is preferred