As a HRIS Consultant you’ ll provide support for Workday, but not limited to, researching and resolving problems, unexpected results or process flaws; perform scheduled activities; recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements and manage incoming support requests.
- Provide Workday Security administration including researching, testing, and fulfilling security requests. (This will be at least 50% of their function. They need to have Workday Security expertise.)
- Provide support and configuration for multiple Workday modules, including Core HCM, Compensation, Benefits, Talent and Performance Management
- Troubleshoot or develop Workday reports of low to medium complexity.
- Provide support to HR teams, Senior Management and other internal stakeholders
- Performing data analysis and troubleshooting
- Preparing HRIS process flows, procedures and job aids as needed.
- Business analysis and user acceptance testing
- General understanding of interfaces with 3rd party vendors (i.e. medical, 401k, vision eligibility files)
- Consulting background with 7+ years of experience working within HR systems
- Required: 3+ years minimum of Workday HCM experience
- Proficient understanding of system administration, HR processes Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication skills for providing knowledge to end users, management and other consultants
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to use the results of analysis Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite