Jan 11, 2019
Tulsa, OK, USA
Data Entry ClerkDescription:Data Entry Operator II
- Performs mid-volume data entry (average: 8, 001 to 10, 000 keystrokes per hour).
- Performs basic management of electronic files (i.e. print, copy, transfer and delete).
- Accesses information from a computer and/or maintains a computer database.
- Enters data for envelopes, labels, form letters and correspondence.
- Formats and produce documents.
- Works with numbers (i.e. add, subtract, multiply and divide).
- Detects and correct errors.
- Uses word processing, spreadsheet, database or other software on a computer.
- Can also use basic office equipment (including a photocopy machine, facsimile machine, binding machine, etc.) and has the ability to follow instructions.