Doherty Career Solutions is looking for a full-time 2nd shift Maintenance Technician for our client in Maple Lake, MN. The hours are 3 - 11pm Monday through Friday and the pay is $20-$29 an hour, based on experience, for this long-term opportunity. You would be responsible for installing, troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining a variety of production and facility equipment.
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and perform scheduled maintenance repairs during machine service.
• Troubleshoot electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems. Use and interpretation of the National Electric Code.
• Programmable Logic Controls: Allen Bradley software, troubleshooting & program line correction.
• Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
• Document all work activities in log books, Pace Charts, Work Orders, and PM’s.
• Able to train others and provide “Continuous Improvement” suggestions to management regularly.
• Follow all ISO 9001 Requirements, Environmental, Safety and Quality Policies and Procedures.
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN REQUIREMENTS
• Skills in technical math, AC/DC circuits, electrical print reading, electrical motor controls, basic computer skills, associated degree and/or Certified Journeyman Electrician or recognized equivalent.
• At least 5 years of maintenance experience, preferred.
• PLC programming experience.
• Problem solving ability through teamwork and willingness to learn.
• Good safety record.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Able to effectively work in both Machining and Diecast.
• Able to come in early or stay late as required.
• Good attendance record.
• Must have own tools.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply today to expand your maintenance career with a company that puts an emphasis on growing its employees! Please send your resume to Maria at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (952) 674-4830.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />