Have experience as a Title Software Analyst? Doherty Staffing Solutions is partnering with a real estate brokerage firm located in Minneapolis, MN. We are seeking a Title Software Analyst to work 1st shift. Compensation for this direct hire position depends on experience. Interested? Read below for more information!
The Title Software Analyst researches, evaluates, and recommends the implementation of new technologies and applications to improve existing systems to meet the company's Title departments' needs. This position will manage and prioritize projects, assist in designing and developing systems to attain maximum efficiencies and minimize costs, and complete testing and provide technical support and training.
Title Software Analyst Main Responsibilities:
- Analyze application issues and recommend solutions/system changes and prepare detailed written documentation of recommendations
- Develop project plans, provide direction to coordinate project activities to meet project goals
- Complete product testing and deployment
- Determine software needs to meet business objectives and evaluate/make recommendations for new software applications
- Monitor emerging technologies, perform cost/benefit analysis, and recommend appropriate technologies to company management
- Develop knowledge of company business operations to assist in meeting the information needs of the company
- Design, encode, test and debug business programs
- Maintain database dictionaries and ensure system integration
- Provide technical support as requested or assigned. Respond to issues and questions regarding assigned applications and other software and hardware as needed
- Help train end users on application use
Title Software Analyst Key Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related field
- Must have 4+ years’ experience with Information Technology
- Proficient in SoftPro and Ramquest Software
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to plan, analyze, think creatively about solutions to business problems, and initiate and manage change
- Ability to translate technical information into user-friendly language
- User training, end user training support and documentation of user manual procedures
What are you waiting for? Join this dynamic team today! Click APPLY NOW to complete our mobile-friendly, online application. For questions or additional information on the Title Software Analyst role, please contact our Minneapolis-Clerical office at (612) 208-1611.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android devices | www.doherty.jobs/app