Do you have a background in medical or electronics manufacturing? Doherty Career Solutions has partnered with a full-service electronics manufacturing service in their search for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their small but growing team in Milaca, MN. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity with initial screening by Doherty. Enjoy a Monday-Friday work schedule 7:00am-3:30pm. Salary will be determined by experience and skillset. <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
The Manufacturing Engineer provides product support to engineering and manufacturing teams; resolves engineering problems; evaluates manufacturing systems applications and equipment; confirms systems and components capabilities; develops manufacturing processes and standards; assures product quality; prepares technical product reports. #DCSCareers
Manufacturing Engineer Key Responsibilities:
· Works with other functional departments to introduce new products into manufacturing and service.
· Justifies, installs, and performs qualification / validation activities on equipment and manufacturing processes.
· Works with other functional departments to resolve product issues in production.
· Provides technical training support to other department personnel as required.
· Develops and implements continuous improvement activities based on Lean, Six Sigma, and FOCUS methodologies.
· Develops fixturing / tooling.
· Establishes process controls on new products. May work cross functional with Quality to set up controls.
· Reviews time standards and develops methods for increasing efficiency.
· Develops, implements, and responds to corrective actions.
· May initiate and implement Engineering Change Orders.
· Responsible for following all ISO quality systems and procedures.
Manufacturing Engineer Essential Qualifications:
· Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Electrical, or similar
· 4+ years related experience and/or training
· CAD and Electronic Manufacturing experience are preferred.
· Interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
· Apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations, and permutations.
· Apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory and factor analysis.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Advance your career with this unique opportunity! Apply today by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. #DCSCareers