Akraya is looking for a Proposal Manager
for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Yash at 408-907-2967
. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.Primary Skills: RFP Projects, Proposal Management, Marketing, research, or proposal writing Duration: 4+ Months contract to hireContract Type: W2 OnlyQualifications:
- Use organizational skills to prioritize, coordinate, track, manage and execute RFP related tasks and deliverables.
- Research and pull content from various sources for RFP responses.
- Enter responses into on-line platforms quickly and accurately.
- Request information from and communicate status to internal partners.
- Contribute as a team member on large complex RFPs, switching between unrelated projects quickly and easily, while maintaining necessary communication with project leads.
- Use software skills to format, prepare and edit proposal response documents
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Yash at 408-907-2967About Akraya
- 2+ years of related experience AND/ OR one 1+ years of proposal management experience.
- Marketing, research, or proposal writing experience.
- Bachelor' s degree required.
- Healthcare background and experience on RFP software/database highly desirable
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proven contributor on project management teams and/or RFP projects
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.