Akraya is looking for a Business System Analyst
for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Varun at (408) 907 6419
. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.Primary Skills: Business Analyst, Agile, Waterfall, GDPR & Corporate Compliance, SQL, Data Warehousing, Sharepoint, Pivot Charts, Pivot Tables, Jira tool
Duration: 12+ Months
Location: Tasmania, CA
Skills & Requirements:
- The successful Business Systems Analyst will work with cross-functional teams to understand the business needs, system needs, configuration needs and translate them into meaningful requirements that can be used by the technical team to develop a solution.
- The BSA should be able to configure business workflows, will have strong technical skills and will have experience in managing complex projects.
- Good understanding of GDPR and Corporate Compliance is preferred.
- Develop methodology documents based on self-initiated interviews, diagrams, surveys and workflow analysis
- Conduct requirements gathering sessions and document business needs in the form of Business Requirements Document (BRD) and Functional Specifications Document (FSD)
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with various stakeholders to analyze information needs and requirements and deliver the following artifacts if needed: Visio screen mock-ups, Interface designs, Data Mapping
- Coordinate design reviews. Serve as a liaison among all stakeholders
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and be able to distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Document and Execute Test cases and Test scripts
- Participate in end user acceptance testing (UAT) and training
- Suggest recommendations for process improvement
- Manage Business functions in complex projects
- Closely coordinate with the Project Managers and partner teams on implementation tasks and timelines
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Varun at (408) 907 6419
- Minimum education: Bachelor’ s degree.
- Should have at least 8 years’ experience in Business Systems Analysis
- Experience in Banking and Financial industry
- Experience in both Agile and Waterfall software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task own activities across diverse business units and geographical boundaries
- Critical-thinking, business systems analysis, and process re-engineering skills
- Experience managing complex projects and leading cross functional initiatives
- Get results in diverse fast paced environments
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to quickly build trust and relationships and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers and SMEs.
- Experience working with multiple functions within each business unit
- Expertise in, MS office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, MS Project), SQL, Data Warehousing, Reporting, SharePoint, Box, Pivot Charts, Pivot Tables, Jira tool.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.