Akraya is looking for an AR/Billing/ Financial Analyst
for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Viplove at 408-816-2015
If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.Primary Skills: AR/Billing/ Financial Analyst, Reconciliations, 835 Remits, EPIC
Duration: Long Term Contract
Work Experience: 3+ Years
Tax Term: W2 OnlyJob Description:
Top Daily Responsibilities:
- Upholds client' s Policies and Procedures, Principles of Responsibilities and applicable state, federal and local laws.
- Collects data, researches, and prepares analysis for region, department or function budget performance and projects.
- May monitor department budgets by reviewing data in the financial system and communicating with the managers/chiefs.
- May investigate and correct budget errors.
- Prepares advanced financial trend and data analysis reports.
- May be accountable for the coordination, compilation and distribution of financial data by junior staff.
- Participates in the development of regional/or functional budgets.
- May be responsible for entry in budget system with accuracy.
- Performs ad-hoc projects/studies of moderate scope utilizing knowledge of finance theories such as present value and cash flow analysis.
- Conducts ongoing user education and provides management consultation on the use reports, methodologies and source data and systems.
- Communicates and supports analytical findings.
- Identifies and recommends process improvements.
Skills a Top Candidate Should Have:
- Reconcile treasury to 835 (splitter) to KPHC (reconciliation)
- Create posting batch
- Enter reconciled posting batch cash total in RaDS Database
- PLB tracking
- Research and resolve any reconciliation issues and track status and outcomes
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Viplove at : 408-816-2015About Akraya
- Accounting principles
- Knowledge of 835 remits
- EPIC experience
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.