Currently looking for a Psychiatric Nurse in New Hampshire to provide behavioral therapy to patients with psychiatric disorders. The ideal candidate will hold a valid RN license and possess 2 years experience as a Psych Nurse.MAS Medical Staffing employees enjoy industry leading compensation packages and benefits, including:
Responsibilities of the Psychiatric Nurse
- Competitive weekly pay
- Instant pay for hours worked
- Housing provided on-site
- Health Insurance coverage
- Travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance & reimbursement
- Referral Bonus Program
- MAS Rewards Me Bonus Program
- 401k plan
- Recruiters on call 24/7 via text, email, or phone
Requirements of the Psychiatric Nurse
- Assess patients and diagnose mental illness
- Order diagnostic tests and interpret test results.
- Order any necessary procedures and/or medications, therapies.
- Educate patients and their families about their illnesses
- Teach strategies for dealing with the challenges arising from mental disorders.
- Provide individualized patient management plans.
- Comply with procedures, policies, protocols and regulations.
- Perform all other nursing duties as needed.
- Valid RN license
- 2 years experience as a Psych Nurse
- Current BLS; additional certification may be required per facility