Desktop Technician 3Description: Summary:
The End User Support Technician provides technical assistance, support, and maintenance for the field offices computers, related computer equipment, telephones, and audio/video equipment to deliver a high level of availability and reliability. The End User Support Technician is required to provide excellent customer service, resolve problems in a timely manner, communicate effectively, and be a positive contributor to the End User Support team. Education/Experience
- 7 plus years customer service related experience required
- Exercises independent judgment with little to no supervision.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently.
- Communication with field personnel for any upcoming outages, ongoing outages, or other key important notices.
- Knowledge of computer software, operating systems, imaging methods, Microsoft Office Products, Apple devices.
- Provide mobile device support to employees as needed.
- Hardware break/fix for iPhone’ s, laptops, desktop, A/V equipment.
- Provides end-user support and excellent customer service. Responds to service request in a proactive and timely manner.
- Installs, tests, and troubleshoots computer hardware, software, and peripheral equipment.
- Proactively prepares hardware for incoming new hires or new contractors so that they are prepared on their start day.
- Provide some IT knowledge training to new hires and new contractors on their first day with the assistance of local field staff.