Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the Kansas City, St. Louis, Denver, and Dallas Areas.
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst/Project Manager
to join our team. Position Description
Experienced business analyst with project management experience, who can perform project management duties as well as requirements documentation, testing, and training. Project Management Duties/Responsibilities
Senior Business Analyst Duties/Responsibilities
- Draft Charter
- Budget Management
- Status and Progress Tracking
- Project communication to ensure transparency into project health
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Current State Analysis
- Customization Analysis
- Define and document future state requirements
- Assist in developing new procedure documentation
- Superb communication and documentation skills
- Knowledge of requirements elicitation, business process mapping and gap analysis
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing best practices, version control practices
- Project Management experience
- Bachelor’ s degree plus 6 years’ experience.
- Professional certification, such as Six Sigma, PMP, IIBA Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) or PMI Professional in Business Analysis Certification (PMI-PBA) preferred
- Experience with business applications in Higher Education
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.