QA Support Analyst
The QA Support Analyst is primarily responsible for functional testing of Banking and Financial software products. Testers execute manual test cases following test plans and procedures developed for software product releases. The Support Analyst will also assist with administrative duties such as facilitating meetings, report creation, issue tracking and test case maintenance.Our Quality Assurance organization currently has a terrific opportunity for someone who…
Here’ s what you’ ll be doing…Your primary responsibility at this level may include any or all of the following:
- Enjoys collaborating and building relationships with IT and business partners in order to understand needs to deliver quality projects
- Enjoys working in a supportive team environment with other bright people who enjoy what they do
- Has passion, confidence, and gets energized testing
We’ re looking for someone like this…
- Execute test cases for a remittance system upgrade using Windows 7 and Windows 10 on a variety of Web Browsers (i.e. IE, Chrome, Edge, etc.)
- Document and communicate issues, providing specific information describing the incident and how to replicate.
- Perform routine updates in incident and test case tracking in HP Quality Center, including report creation and dissemination.
- Participate in Project meetings.
- Assist with documenting additional test cases or updating existing cases based on requirements.
- Assist with providing updated and accurate information to the QA Lead for maintaining test procedures, cases, schedules, reports and environments.
- Proactive in identification of items that need to be completed including proposing a solution and being willing to implement it
- Flexible and willing to assist others on a variety of tasks as needed
- Conscious of deadlines and able to prioritize multiple tasks to meet those deadlines
- Team player mentality focused on achieving a common goal
- Able to work independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Willing to clarify expectations when they are unclear or conflicting objectives arise
- Able to handle some level of ambiguity inherent in high functioning environments
- A self-starter who sees tasks through to completion
- Soft Skills
- Highly collaborative among team members and Line of Business as well as vendors
- Exhibits attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Capable of understanding new concepts and a drive to learn
- Good interpersonal skills when interacting with team members from individual contributors to senior executives
- Ability to dress in a professional, appropriate manner and conduct yourself accordingly
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Takes initiative in investigating how and why an incident occurred
- Hard Skills
- Experience with HP Quality Center is preferred.
- Proficient in multiple Windows operating systems
- Proficient in the MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- General knowledge of Accounting, Financial or Banking concepts is a plus but not required.
- Basic knowledge of MS SQL preferred but not required.