Seeking a manufacturing position on 1st shift? Don’t miss this role in Burnsville! Doherty Staffing Solutions is partnering with a manufacturing company in Burnsville, MN. We are seeking candidates for a Solderer position on 1st shift (6:00am-2:30pm, Monday-Friday). Compensation for this temp-to-hire position is $16.00-$17.00 per hour, depending on experience.
Solderer Main Responsibilities:
- Monitor and track quality of assemblies
- Inspect, assembly and touchup assemblies per J-STD-001 to meet IPC 610 quality guidelines
- Maintain and enforce established QMS procedures
- Interpret documentation set, identify the key features/characteristics of work to be performed
- Operate wave and/or selective wave equipment and program
Solderer Key Qualifications:
- 1 year of experience in electronic assembly
- Ability to identify factors critical to robust assembly to correct process issues
- Ability to solder to meet IPC 610 quality standards on components of all sizes
- IPC/J-STD certification preferred
- Experience with ISO, QS/TS and 6 Sigma preferred
Enjoy great morning hours & afternoons off with this role! Click Apply Now to complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or additional information about the Solderer opportunity, please call or text our Twin Cities South Metro branch office in Edina directly at (952) 832-3577.
Refer a friend and roll for a BIG reward! | www.doherty.com/refer
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android devices | www.doherty.jobs/app