Akraya is looking for a Clinical Contracts Associate
for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Vaibhav Kalbende & 408.512.2355
. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: TMF (Trial Master File), DocumentationDuration: 6 Month
Contract Type: W2 OnlyContracts Coordinator will be responsible for performing the following:
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
- Reconcile contracts in Apollo and Apttus CLM
- Review all executed clinical contracts saved on Apollo and Apttus CLM and perform reconciliation between the contracts that are saved in these two platforms
- Scan and create Optical Character Recognition (OCR) via Adobe Acrobat for various executed contracts including CTAs, CDAs, LOAs, Vendor Agreements
- Documents have been saved in the Shared Folder in Apollo
- Enter Agreement Party Information on Apttus CLM
- Identify metadata for each contract
- Complete required metadata fields in Apttus with contract party information
- US Contract Coordinators will send the physical copy of the contract, with RIM cover page
Responsible for clinical administrative operations activities involving clinical contract and budget support including but not limited to filing, scanning, mailing, populating spreadsheets and other administrative tasks as assigned.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Vaibhav Kalbende @ 408-512-2355
- Create and maintain study specific file structures for TMF documentation and file documents accordingly.
- Create file folders/labels according to TMF plan, file incoming documents, retrieve documents, and schedule document review.
- Offsite archival of documents; ensure appropriate documentation completed to track archival.
- Conversion of paper documents to electronic records.
- Participate in continued security and maintenance of the Trial Master File (TMF) Room.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.