Mar 17, 2019
San Jose, CA, USA
Akraya is looking for a “ QA Architect” for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call “Pushpendra at 408-816-2400”. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: QA/Automation, Micro-services, Embedded Devices, Firmware, CI/CD Migration, JIRA / Git / AWS Services / Docker / Jenkins / Maven
Duration: Contract To Hire
Contract Type: C2C OR W2 Only
• Master' s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience required
• 10+ years of QA, automation and technical leadership
• Extensive exposure to micro-services architecture and systems monitoring
• Strong experience implementing new QA frameworks and ensuring QA automation efficiency
• Extremely familiar with tools including: JIRA / Git / AWS Services / Docker / Jenkins / Maven
• Experience with QA automation in the context of CI/CD migration
• Experience with QA for embedded devices including firmware image management
• Demonstrated experience implementing and maintaining code coverage tools and processes
• Highly passionate about doing work with a high degree of accuracy
• Prior experience as a software developer
• Experience with User Acceptance Test Driven Development or Behavior Driven Development preferred
• Experience migrating QA from waterfall to Agile
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call “ Pushpendra” at “ 408-816-2400”.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.