Akraya is looking for a Web Development Lead
for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Dipak at 408-907-3213
If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.Primary Skills: Web Development Lead, Deployment, Seller updateDuration
: 9+ MonthsType: W2 only
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Dipak at 408-907-3213About Akraya
- 5-10 yrs of experience, with less experience it would require more specific industry exp.
- Develop, QA and deploy pages for US Seller Center and US Seller Updates.
- Collaborate with Seller Center content owners to understand requirements and provide solutions or site updates.
- Gather new feature/functionality requirements from stakeholders and architect, develop, test and deploy solutions that meet the requirements.
- Evaluate and provide technical recommendations with regards to new technologies to be incorporated into the Seller Center or technologies that need to be deprecated.
- Provide analytical framework for Seller Center and Seller Updates for site analytics and tracking purposes.
- Collaborate with other clients teams (Global WebDev, Accessibility, Engineering Systems, Source Control Management, Build & Release, SEO, Information Security, Product Security etc.) and eBay third party partners to keep Seller Center up to date with best practices, evolving coding guidelines and compliance requirements, changes/upgrades to backend tools, systems and services etc.
- Serve as a Seller Center technical POC for other eBay teams and eBay third parties working with Seller Center team.
- Manage development deliverables and timelines with stakeholders, self and offshore developer and communicate project status to stakeholders.
- Analyze, review and revise code produced by third party or offshore developer and integrate with the site.
- Oversee offshore developer, manage tasks and review their work.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.