Akraya is looking for a Simulation Support Specialist
for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Ashu Pandey & 408-907-2228.
If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Agile, Work Management Tool, Manufacturing Process, Electrical PCBs/ IT Systems/Software Development, Medical Devices, Hardware Components
Duration: 09+ Months Contract (Possibility for Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Primary function of position:
- The Simulation Support Specialist will work closely with senior sustaining engineering and development engineers to make sure the development hardware and fixtures are always operational and the firmware and software levels are at production or near production states.
- Specialist will get an opportunity to work with other groups such as RMA operations, OEM manufacturers and logistics agents to build, fix, and move simulators around the world.
- Simulation specialist will be responsible to maintain development operations and to support the sustaining engineering efforts on simulation product.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Ashu Pandey at 408-907-2228
- Experience working in engineering support functions (electrical PCBs, Software development, IT systems) required.
- Experience building computer systems using common hardware components (motherboards, GPUs, power supplies, etc.)
- Medical device or regulated industry experience is preferred.
- Familiar with Agile or similar lifecycle management (PLM) tool.
- Familiar transferring manufacturing process transfer
- Ability to quickly learn and integrate emerging technologies.
- A passion for creating high quality, robust, and reliable products.
- Demonstrated technical leadership being able to drive projects to completion.
- Recognized as a “ do-er” who is willing to work across teams to resolve issues in an inclusive way.
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills with an ability to relate to different people in cross-functional teams.
- “ Self-starter” attitude and proven ability to work well in a diverse team environment.
- Capable of working independently and collaborating across a multi-site organization.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.