Would you like to be part of a family owned company that really treats their employees like family? Doherty Career Solutions, a specialized recruiting division of Doherty, is expanding in our Faribault location! Are you ready to make a difference in your community by working with an organization that helps professional- level candidates find jobs? Across the United States, the workforce solutions industry is growing twice as fast as the economy. Doherty is looking to hire our next employment expert in this rewarding, diverse, and fast-paced work environment! <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
CAREER SOLUTIONS RECRUITER JOB SUMMARY
Right now, Doherty has a career opening for a dynamic, energetic individual to join us as a Professional Recruiter in our Faribault, MN location. We offer an hourly wage base and a fairly accommodating work schedule.
CAREER SOLUTIONS RECRUITER MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
· Identify and place (active and passive) candidates through recruiting, interviewing, and screening processes for our client companies.
· Demonstrates strong attention to detail and follow through on tasks to ensure completion in general accordance with quality standards.
· Manage client accounts assigned, including communication related to their professional staffing needs and updating them on recruiting progress.
· Focused on operational efficiencies; thinks about what needs to be done and how it can be done quickly without losing quality.
· Collaborate with the service team to maximize the level of client service, encourage relationship building, and provide cost effective service solutions to meet customer demands.
CAREER SOLUTIONS RECRUITER KEY REQUIREMENTS
· High school diploma or equivalent is required.
· Two years of college or two years related work experience preferred.
· 1-2 years customer service experience.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
We’re not just interviewing YOU; you’re also interviewing US to see if our company is a good fit! To give you a better idea of what working for Doherty is like, here are some of our employees’ favorite perks:
· Exceptional paid time off (PTO) plan and paid holiday schedule
· Friendly work environment with Employee Appreciation Week held annually in October
· Honest & ethical company (recipient of the Minnesota Business Ethics Award)
· Impressive health benefit offering (medical, dental, vision), including family coverage
· Generous retirement plan options & 401k employer match
· Monthly “Pie Day” for employee birthdays, annual holiday party, and frequent reward celebrations
· Tuition assistance program and an elevated emphasis on continued education/training at all levels
Are you Doherty’s next employment expert? If you are interested in this career opportunity with Doherty, apply online now at www.Doherty.jobs/apply. For inquiries about this career or our company culture, please reach out to us at 952-674-4815 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we look forward to connecting with you!
For more than 35 years, Doherty has successfully matched businesses with employees, and candidates with great jobs. Widely recognized as an industry-leading, innovative staffing and recruiting company, Doherty is the largest Minnesota-based staffing firm, Minnesota's 8th largest woman-owned business, a Star Tribune Top Workplace since 2014, and the only employment agency to receive the Minnesota Business Ethics Award.
Doherty is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.