Registered Nurse Step Down/ICU
Currently looking for a Registered Nurse to fill a three-month assignment in Pontiac, Michigan. Interested RNs must be nicotine-free.Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse
Requirements of the Registered Nurse
- This position will be working in Intensive Care (ICU) and Step-down (SDU) which are in the Intermediate Intensive Care Unit.
- Develops, coordinates and delivers care to critically ill patients from adolescent to geriatric.
- Cares for a wide variety of patient diagnoses, including medical, surgical, cardiac and neurosurgical.
- Maintains the standards of professional nursing.
- Supervises CNA/SNA, LPN or other health care workers as assigned.
Compensation of the Registered Nurse
- 2+ years of ICU experience - Required
- Step Down/Tele experience - Highly preferred
- Travel experience Preferred
- State of Michigan RN License
- Salary: Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myRN Staffing Solutions is a Nurse recruiting agency with over 10 years of experience in healthcare staffing. We specialize in placing Nurses in travel and direct hire opportunities at medical facilities across the country.