Registered Nurse - CCU/PCU
Our hospital client is currently looking for a Registered Nurse to fill a three-month assignment in ICU in Midland, Michigan. Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse
Requirements of the Registered Nurse
- Rotating Shift
- Assesses patient for physical, emotional, psych/social and family support.
- Organizes and coordinates all aspects of patient care according to the patient s real and/or perceived needs.
- Evaluates patient progress by correlating patient information with nursing knowledge to determine if goals are being met according to the patient s plan of care or clinical path.
- Consults and collaborates with members of the health care team in planning and implementing total patient care for individuals.
Compensation of the Registered Nurse
- At least two years of CCU/PCU experience
- Must be able to float to all ICU' s (MICU, SICU, and NTICU)
- Travel experience Preferred
- State of Michigan RN License
- Salary: Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.