Registered Nurse Long Term Care
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Currently looking for a Registered Nurse to fill a three-month assignment in a long term care setting in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse
Requirements of the Registered Nurse
- Nursing care is provided through assessment, implementations, and evaluation of the plan of care.
- Promotes and restores patients' health by completing the nursing process
- Collaborate with physicians and multidisciplinary team members
Compensation of the Registered Nurse
- One year of nursing experience.
- Vision EMR experience preferred
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong critical thinking and process management skills.
- Michigan State registered nurse license required
- Salary: Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myRN Staffing Solutions is a Nurse recruiting agency with over 10 years of experience in healthcare staffing. We specialize in placing Nurses in travel and direct hire opportunities at medical facilities across the country.