Registered Nurse Emergency Room
Currently looking for a Registered Nurse to fill a 3-month assignment in Monroe, Wisconsin area. Interested candidates should hold a current license/registration in RN and be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing and want to work nights.Responsibilities of the ER Registered Nurse
Requirements of the ER Registered Nurse
- Provide quality registered nurse services.
- Assist your patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client' s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
Compensation of the Registered Nurse
- A minimum of 2 years ER experience
- Valid Wisconsin RN License
- Experience with IV starts; Tube placements; Foley' s; NG' s; EKG' s; code situations
- Ability to work independently
- TNCC preferred
- Salary: Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.