Registered Nurse - Surgical Care Services
Currently looking for a Surgical Care Services Registered Nurse to fill a 3-month assignment in Muskegon, Michigan. Interested candidates must hold a current license/registration in RN and be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.Responsibilities of the Surgical Care Registered Nurse Temp Job
Requirements of the Temp Registered Nurse Job
- Provide quality registered nurse services.
- Assist your patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client' s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
Compensation of the Registered Nurse
- Prefer a nurse with OR prep/OR experience, but all interested nurses are encouraged to apply
- Valid Michigan RN License
- Degree from RN Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
- Salary: Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myRN Staffing Solutions is a Nurse staffing agency with over 10 years of experience in healthcare staffing. We specialize in placing Nurses in temp (travel) and direct hire jobs at medical facilities across the country.