Currently looking for a two Registered Nurses to fill a three-month assignment in Medford, Wisconsin. These registered nurse jobs are working Afternoon/Nights in the Med/Surg and ICU units.Responsibilities of the Med/Surg Registered Nurse
Requirements of the Registered Nurse
- Nursing care is provided through assessment, implementations, and evaluation of the plan of care.
- Medication administration with IV push and IV infusion therapy, assessments with care planning, IV starts, NG insertions, foley insertions, central line care and maintenance, and follow through of provider orders for managing patients illness or disease process with a large focus on patient education and discharge planning.
- Works collaboratively with other members of the healthcare team to maintain standards for professional nursing practice.
- Carries out functions according to medical center policy, mission, and standards of practice as defined by professional and regulatory guidelines.
- Nurse to patient ratio of this unit. 4-5: 1 on days/pms and 5-7: 1 on nights
Compensation of the Registered Nurse
3-5 years experience in Medical/Surgical
Travel Experience - Preferred
Nicotine Free - Required
EPIC charting, Pyxis for medication administration
Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Must have strong critical thinking and process management skills.
Wisconsin state registered nurse license required
- Salary: $34.00 to $35.00 per hour. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myRN Staffing Solutions is a Nurse recruiting agency with over 10 years of experience in healthcare staffing. We specialize in placing Nurses in travel and direct hire opportunities at medical facilities across the country.