Travel Registered Nurse
Our client in Rhinebeck, New York, has a job opening for a Registered Nurse who wants to work in Acute Care/Med Surg. This is a 3-month temp travel assignment, working 12-hour nights. If you have completed a Rhythm Interpretation Course, that is highly preferred. Responsibilities of the Med/Surg Registered Nurse
Requirements of the Registered Nurse
- Nursing care is provided through assessment, implementations, and evaluation of the plan of care.
- Works collaboratively with other members of the healthcare team to maintain standards for professional nursing practice.
- Carries out functions according to medical center policy, mission, and standards of practice as defined by professional and regulatory guidelines.
Compensation of the Registered Nurse
- 2+ years of Med Surg experience Required
- 1 year of recent travel experience Required
- ALL active certifications included in submittal packet Required
- ACLS Highly Preferred
- Rhythm interpretation course - Highly Preferred
- Cerner experience Highly Preferred
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong critical thinking and process management skills.
- New Hampshire State registered nurse license required
- Salary: Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myRN Staffing Solutions is a Nurse recruiting agency with over 10 years of experience in healthcare staffing. We specialize in placing Nurses in travel and direct hire opportunities at medical facilities across the country.