Registered Nurse Emergency Room
Currently looking for a Registered Nurse to fill a 3-month assignment in Sharon, Connecticut. This temp job is working 12-hour days; 36 hours per week and every other weekend.Responsibilities of the ER Registered Nurse
Requirements of the Emergency Room Registered Nurse
- Work as part of a team with physicians, other nurses and healthcare professionals to provide care, monitor health conditions, plan long-term care needs, administer medicine, use medical equipment, perform minor medical operations, and advise patients and their families on illness, care and continued care after a hospital stay.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
Compensation of the Registered Nurse
- Prefer a nurse with 2 years ED experience
- 1 year of travel experience within the last year
- Valid Connecticut RN License
- Degree from RN Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Quick thinker and compassionate
- Salary: Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myRN Staffing Solutions is a Nurse recruiting agency with over 10 years of experience in healthcare staffing. We specialize in placing Nurses in temp and direct hire jobs at medical facilities across the country.