Travel Registered Nurse
Tuba City, Arizona
Currently looking for a Registered Nurse to fill a four-month assignment in Tuba City, Arizona. This registered nurse opportunity is working from 7a - 2: 30p in the OR with on call.Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse
Requirements of the Registered Nurse
- Nursing care is provided through assessment, implementations, and evaluation of the plan of care.
- Works collaboratively with other members of the healthcare team to maintain standards for professional nursing practice.
- Carries out functions according to medical center policy, mission, and standards of practice as defined by professional and regulatory guidelines.
Compensation of the Registered Nurse
- 3 years of experience
- Previous travel experience - Preferred
- BSN - Required
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong critical thinking and process management skills.
- Arizona state license or compact
- Salary: $43.00 per hour. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myRN Staffing Solutions is a Nurse recruiting agency with over 10 years of experience in healthcare staffing. We specialize in placing Nurses in travel and direct hire opportunities at medical facilities across the country.