Travel Registered Nurse - Nights
Currently looking for a Registered Nurse to fill a three-month assignment in Marinette, Wisconsin. Interested RNs must be willing to work nights.Responsibilities of the Med/Surg Registered Nurse
Requirements of the Registered Nurse
- Nursing care is provided through assessment, implementations, and evaluation of the plan of care.
- Works collaboratively with other members of the healthcare team to maintain standards for professional nursing practice.
- Carries out functions according to medical center policy, mission, and standards of practice as defined by professional and regulatory guidelines.
- Work primarily nights but might float to days | 36 hours guaranteed/ week
Compensation of the Registered Nurse
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong critical thinking and process management skills.
- Wisconsin State registered nurse license required
- 2 years of recent Med/Surg experience including Telemetry Required
- One year of prior travel experience Required
- EPIC experience - Highly Preferred
- Salary: Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myRN Staffing Solutions is a Nurse recruiting agency with over 10 years of experience in healthcare staffing. We specialize in placing Nurses in travel and direct hire opportunities at medical facilities across the country.