Home Health Registered Nurse Flint, MI
Currently looking for a Home Health Registered Nurse to complete a travel assignment in Flint, Michigan and surrounding areas. Coverage areas Clio, Flint & Montrose.
This assignment could transition into a permanent position for the right candidate. Interested candidates should hold a current license/registration in RN and be a graduate of an accredited school of Nursing. Responsibilities of the Home Health Registered Nurse
Requirements of the Home Health Registered Nurse
- Provide quality Home Health nursing services.
- Assist your patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client' s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
Compensation of the Home Health Registered Nurse
- Prefer a nurse with Home Health/OASIS experience, but all interested nurses are encouraged to apply
- Valid Michigan RN License
- Degree from RN Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
- Salary: Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myRN Staffing Solutions is a Nurse recruiting agency with over 10 years of experience in healthcare staffing. We specialize in placing Nurses in travel and direct hire opportunities at medical facilities across the country.
Job ID JN -022019-5891