Currently looking for a Registered Nurse to fill a three-month assignment in Lansing, Michigan. This registered nurse opportunity is working Hospice care during the day. This is also a temp to perm opportunity. Responsibilities of the Hospice Registered Nurse
Requirements of the Registered Nurse
- Nursing care is provided through assessment, implementations, and evaluation of the plan of care.
- Works collaboratively with other members of the healthcare team to maintain standards for professional nursing practice.
- Carries out functions according to medical center policy, mission, and standards of practice as defined by professional and regulatory guidelines.
- 4-5 visits per day
Compensation of the Hospice Nurse
- 2 years of Hospice experience - Required
- Travel Experience - Highly Preferred
- Home Care Home Base Highly Preferred
- Experience with Pain Pumps - Preferred
- Nicotine Free - Required
- One-hour coverage radius
- Michigan State registered nurse license required
- Salary: Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myRN Staffing Solutions is a Nurse recruiting agency with over 10 years of experience in healthcare staffing. We specialize in placing Nurses in travel and direct hire opportunities at medical facilities across the country.