Travel Registered Nurse
Bay City, Michigan
Currently looking for a Registered Nurse to fill a three-month assignment in Bay City, Michigan. This registered nurse opportunity is working days in Home Care. If you are interested in temp to perm, you will be given top consideration. This position is working four 10-hour days. Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse
Requirements of the Registered Nurse
- Cover a 30-60 mile radius
- Case load: 5-6 points per day or 4-5 visits per day (depending on experience)
- Nursing care is provided through assessment, implementations, and evaluation of the plan of care.
- Works collaboratively with other members of the healthcare team to maintain standards for professional nursing practice.
- Carries out functions according to medical center policy, mission, and standards of practice as defined by professional and regulatory guidelines.
Compensation of the Registered Nurse
- 2 years of experience in home care
- Oasis experience - Required
- Experience with IVs Therapy, Wound Care and PleurX Placement Preferred
- BSN - Required
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong critical thinking and process management skills.
- Michigan state license or compact
- Salary: Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myRN Staffing Solutions is a Nurse recruiting agency with over 10 years of experience in healthcare staffing. We specialize in placing Nurses in travel and direct hire opportunities at medical facilities across the country.