Nurse Manager Cath Lab
Currently looking for a Registered Nurse to fill a permanent nurse manager position in cath lab in Vancouver, WashingtonResponsibilities of the Nurse Manager Cath Lab
Requirements of the Registered Nurse
- Supervising and reviewing nursing staff
- Overseeing the department budgets
- Reporting to high-level staff members
- Maintaining high standards of care
- Managing patients' data and medical records
- Interacting with doctors, patients and family members
Compensation of the Registered Nurse
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- State registered nurse license required
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- Ideally has 5+ years of Level II Trauma Center Cath Lab experience (5+ cath labs) & 2 years of Management experience.
- Salary: $108, 000 to $162, 000. Based on experience
myRN Staffing Solutions is a Nurse recruiting agency with over 10 years of experience in healthcare staffing. We specialize in placing Nurses in travel and direct hire opportunities at medical facilities across the country.