Travel Registered Nurse
Currently looking for a Registered Nurse to fill a three-month assignment in Antigo, Wisconsin. This registered nurse opportunity is working in Home Health. Responsibilities of the Home Health Registered Nurse
Requirements of the the Home Health Nurse
- Nursing care is provided through assessment, implementations, and evaluation of the plan of care.
- Works collaboratively with other members of the healthcare team to maintain standards for professional nursing practice.
- Carries out functions according to medical center policy, mission, and standards of practice as defined by professional and regulatory guidelines.
- OASIS time points - SOC admissions, Recert, transfers, discharges, routine visits, case conference
- Productivity expectations are 4.5 un weighted.
Compensation of the Registered Nurse
- Clinical competencies in wound care, IV, infection control, Lab
- Travel Experience - Preferred
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong critical thinking and process management skills.
- Wisconsin State registered nurse license required
- Salary: $30.00 to $33.00 per hour. Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myRN Staffing Solutions is a Nurse recruiting agency with over 10 years of experience in healthcare staffing. We specialize in placing Nurses in travel and direct hire opportunities at medical facilities across the country.