Registered Nurse - Labor & Delivery
Saranac Lake, New York
Currently looking for a Registered Nurse to fill a 3-month temp job in Labor and Delivery/OB/GYN in Saranac Lake, New York.
Responsibilities of the L & D Registered Nurse
- Provide quality registered nurse services.
- Assist your patients in meeting functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client' s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- New York state registered nurse license required
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- Minimum 2 years experience in labor & delivery.
- Med Surg experience - may need to float
- Postpartum and Nursery experience
Compensation of the Registered Nurse
- Salary: Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15, 000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myRN Staffing Solutions is a Nurse recruiting agency with over 10 years of experience in healthcare staffing. We specialize in placing Nurses in temp and direct hire jobs at medical facilities across the country.